Sunday, November 20, 2011

Society Hill Home Owners Occupy Bike Lanes All Weekend Long, City Does Nothing « Streets Dept

Society Hill Home Owners Occupy Bike Lanes All Weekend Long, City Does Nothing « Streets Dept: "Walking around Society Hill Saturday afternoon, I noticed what we’ve all noticed a million times, home owners blocking the Spruce and Pine street bike lanes with their cars. This happens EVERY Saturday and Sunday, and honestly I thought nothing of it, until I started noticing that NONE of the 15 or so illegally parked cars I saw had a ticket. This lead me to an interesting thought. If the city is kicking out Occupy Philly protesters from Dilworth Plaza, why isn’t the city, at the very least, ticketing people for blocking the roadway in Society Hill? Let’s think about it…"


'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment