- 55 percent have actively made an effort to drive less, compared to 45 percent in the same 2010 study
- 78 percent say owning a car is difficult due to high costs of gas and maintenance
- 53 percent would participate in a car-sharing service, like Zipcar – mobility and convenience is still important
- Millennials are the most likely age group to participate in the “sharing economy” (67 percent would participate in media sharing and 49 percent in home/vacation sharing)
- 40 percent say they would participate to save more money for retirement or buying a home"
'via Blog this'